Please be reminded of the following, enacted through By-law 28-17:
“4. No person shall park any vehicle, bicycle or motorized snow vehicle in such a manner as to obstruct:
- i) a sidewalk;
- ii) a driveway of any kind;
- iii) an intersection;
- iv) the movement of traffic upon any highway; or
- v) in a position or place that prevents or is likely to prevent the removal of any vehicle already on the highway.”
“11. No person shall park any vehicle, bicycle or motorized snow vehicle on any highway between the hours of 2 o’clock and 6:00 o’clock a.m. between the 15th day of November of any year until the 15th day of April of the following year”.
“14. No person shall park any vehicle, bicycle or motorized snow vehicle on any highway at any time when:
- i) temporary street cleaning signs are posted; or
- ii) temporary snow removal signs are posted.”
If a parking infraction notice has been issued under any section of
By-law 28-17, the vehicle will be removed at the owner’s expense.
The safety of our residents, visitors and staff is of the utmost importance to us.
Your cooperation is greatly appreciated.